Sortlist has a very large scope of clients, ranging from start-ups to SME’s, to multinationals & the bigger players.
The average company size of a Sortlist client would be a small-to-medium enterprise.
The type of clients we have is a very good mix between B2B and B2C and we have clients in a variety of industries: FMCG, retail, banking, finance, pharmaceutics, HR, luxury goods, and much more. To give you an idea about some of these clients turnovers, here are a few names: Audi, Unilever, LVMH, New Balance, Bridgestone, Kinepolis, Aliaxis, Greenpeace, Decathlon, Yamaha, and many more.
We actually have two types of demands.
- There are project-based collaborations, such as client looking for a partner for a specific deliverable (new logo, new website, company rebranding, etc)
- There are long-term collaborations which require a yearly budget (such as a client looking for a marketing or communication partner on a long-term basis).
This means the types of budgets we receive can range from 1.000€ to above 1M€.
The budgets differ from project to project and from client to client. I would say the average budget size we receive is approximately 35.000€.
A few examples of Sortlist's clients:
- Flyer.be contacted us to find a long-term partner to completely rebrand its company. The allocated budget was 700.000€ and we successfully connected this client to one of our branding partners.
- Zespri reached out to us to find an all round advertising agency, with a budget of 300.000€, and we connected them to one of our top-ranked advertising agencies.
- Learn other success cases: https://app.hubspot.com/presentations/684641/view/6029824?accessId=15a81a