We send you project opportunities. You choose when to accept.
Sortlist helps you find new customers and grow your agency. The process is simple. Companies tell us about their needs and we send you the details of their requests (for free). If it looks like a fit, you introduce your agency and work out details with the customer.
Here are a few reasons why you should join Sortlist:
Sortlist lets you focus on what you do best. So you do no longer have to go out and hunt for customers. We bring them to you. You gain productivity, time and money and all this by meeting new clients and potentially building long-term relationships with them.
Companies come to Sortlist looking to hire experienced marketing and communication agencies to help them with their projects. Every month, we bring more than €5 million worth of business to our members (April 2016 figures). Every opportunity is validated by our team and awarded only to relevant agencies. We’re excited to help you get hired so that you can grow your marketing and communication agency
1. You can sign up for free and build your agency brand
- When you sign up , you will need to create a winning profile (for free) where you can describe your agency and core services, show your endorsements and reviews, and your past work.
- It’s free to sign up and to view companies requests. You only pay when you’re interested, available, and ready to get in touch with the client. You'll be introduced to new customers with each presentation message you send via our chat system.
- Many marketing and communication agencies have doubled (or even tripled) the number of business opportunities by joining Sortlist.
2. We send you companies requests
- Customers come to Sortlist looking to hire marketing and communication agencies to help them accomplish their projects
- An account manager is assigned to a project and calls the customer. We ask questions such as the following: What is the goal behind your project? Do you need a local partner or are you able to work remotely? Do you already have a budget in mind? Do you have an example of a website you like?
- Basically, all the questions that the agency is going to need to figure out if they can do the job, and if so, how much they’re going to charge you.
3. You decide to accept or decline an opportunity
- We send the customer request via email to marketing/communication agencies that respond to customer need.
- If you are interested and qualified, you can respond by sending a first message and introduce your agency. Learn more about pricing or our membership plans
4. Get hired and grow your agency
- Compete with 0-4 agencies by sending your best introduction message via our chat.
- Customers will compare offers, contact each one of the agency and eventually organise chemistry meetings or remote phone/video calls to discuss their project in details:-)
- When you're hired, please let us know and improve your chances of winning your next customer!
5. What Sortlist guarantees when you accept an opportunity
- Sortlist brings qualified leads (We have an interview with each company, advise them and write a brief (30-45 min)).
- Sortlist checks if the customer is in the right 'momentum' to launch a project by defining a budget and a deadline with the company.
- We limit the competition in the 'short-list' to a maximum of 5 agencies. (In the 'long-list' however, we select dozens of relevant agencies). The administration fee pricing depends on the budget of the project.